Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Please read the entire paper through it carefully “PhD_September2” before making a correction in chapter 4 (Research Findings) “The result table are incorrect
With this in mind (page 48)
292 was the estimated sample for this study, but since 942 study patients were connected, the total number of participants voluntarily participated in this study was 250. At the same time, 100 health professionals were willing to be part of the study. Therefore, in total 350 was the sample for the study.
Once you have understood the above statement, please fix the following
1) Please review the result table on page 72-114. Some table contain the incorrect data, please recalculate the frequency,percent,valid percent and cumulative percent of each table.
Some table reported the wrong number like typo e.g. table about age in page 72-73, the percentage number was wrong.
– The reported tables are inconsistent. Some tables included valid and cumulative percentage but some did not.
– The frequency analysis of the preference of LC or RC should be summarized together for easy comparison.
– The scale variable can be reported in one table. The mean and standard deviation should also be reported if further statistical analysis will be used.
– The correlation analysis should be explained more including the purpose of analysis.
(Correlation analysis on page 115 : Please reproduce the table in MS word instead)
2) Figure 4 (Page 48) is not clear. Student should reproduce it as nice equation format in MS word.
– There is no explanation about how to analyze data.
– There is no explanation how to analyze the qualitative data and no report of the results in a later chapter
3) Please consider removing 4.6 ANOVA on page 116.
If not then the ANOVA analysis should be clearly defined. What is a dependent variable? What is a group variable. The finding should also be explained clearly.
4) The table on 41-42. – In table 1, the first column should include both author’s name and year of publication.
5) – Please check the number of objectives. Page 14 to 16
– The topic “variables” on page 17 may be considered to be in 1.7 scope of research instead.
At 1.5 Research Objective number 3, “
To establish the factors that influence patient decisions…..”, change “influence” to be “relate with” as the correlation analysis has been employed for this research only.
-At 1.6 Research Questions, one of research objective, “What are some of the factors that influence patient decisions…..”, change “influence” to be “relate with” as the same reason mentioned before
Lastly,please kindly inform the writer to highlight( yellow color) where the changes have been made. Thus, I can easily locate them.