Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
The Data Analysis Paper
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the KIDS COUNT Data Center (Links to an external site.) This website is a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation to track the well-being of children in the United States. Data can be accessed by location or by topics such as demographics, economic well-being, education, family and community, health and safety, and risky behaviors.
For this assignment, you will chart data using Microsoft Excel to produce charts that will be included in your Data Analysis paper.
To complete the Data Analysis Paper,
• Go to the KIDS COUNT Data Center (Links to an external site.)
• Choose one of the following data topics:
o Economic Well-being
o Family & Community
o Safety & Risky Behaviors
three scholarly, peer-reviewed articles on your chosen topic from the
Choose your two state locations.
Choose your national indicators.
• Choose a minimum of four years of data.
• Graph the data from the two different states the three following ways:
• Analyze the findings in your data for each state relative to the peer-reviewed articles that you read on your chosen topic.
• Must be three pages in length