This is a discussion reply for a nursing course. Please read the posts and create a reply for the posts as if you are replying to the writers, there are 6 people to reply to. 1 page for each reply. Please follow the rubric. The paper also goes through Turnitin so please no plagiarism. 2 or more references for each reply
– work cited at end
– Textbook refernce if possible for quotes: (S) Mirror for Humanity: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Conrad Phillip Kottak, 2018
– essay question to answer: Describe the overlapping histories of “applied” and “academic” anthropology that Kottak identifies in chapter 11 (e.g., in Malinowski’s work on land tenure during British colonialism). What ethical dilemmas, as well as opportunities for advocacy, arise in the funding, use, and dissemination of anthropological knowledge?
Renal failure is one of the most serious and life threatening condition of the urinary system. Write a paper describing acute and chronic renal failure. Make a side by side comparison between the 2 conditions (Acute and Chronic) by answering the following questions:What are the causes of acute and chronic renal failure?
What are the symptoms and signs?
What are the lab works and other diagnostic tests you will order to make/confirm the diagnosis?
What are the general guidelines for developing a treatment plan for renal failure.
Anticipate three possible complications for each of the 2 conditions and describe how each of them will be managed.
The paper should not exceed 2 pages.
INTRODUCTION – the heading of this section should just be the title of the reviewAn introductory paragraph that explains what your working topic and thesis is
Should include statistics on why this is relevant (e.g. More than 80% of college students report stress)
This sets up the significance of the review and why it is important – review the importance of emotional health
Present a forecast of key topics or texts that will appear in the review
Potentially, a description of how you found sources and how you analyzed them for inclusion and discussion in the review (more often found in published, standalone literature reviews than in lit review sections in an article or research paper)
BODY – each concept should include own headingWrite well-structured paragraphs: Use transition words and topic sentence to draw connections, comparisons, and contrasts.
Focus on the most relevant concepts associated with your topic (i.e. what associations you saw most frequently)
Review each (3-5) in their own paragraph or two
Discuss what the research says about each
Summarize and synthesize: Give an overview of the main points of each source and combine them into a coherent whole
DISCUSSIONAnalyze and interpret: Do not just paraphrase other researchers – add your own interpretations where possible, discussing the significance of findings in relation to the literature as a whole
Critically evaluate: Mention the strengths and weaknesses of your sources
Discuss limitations (i.e. the research is limited by only including one college in their study, small sample size, geographic location, etc.)
CONCLUSIONSummarize the key findings you have taken from the literature and emphasize their significance
Connect it back to your primary research question
Offer direction for future research
1. How can lifestyle contribute to obesity?
2. What are some other causes of obesity?
3. What are the complications associated with obesity?
4.Are there any possible dangers associated with losing weight too quickly (crash dieting)?
5.What about the use of diet pills or supplements for weight loss?
6. Discuss some general weight-loss strategies.
7. What are some surgical interventions for obesity and are there any possible problems associated with them?
You are going to use the Phase 1 the previous writer done. Create the 6-Month Prescription Program1. An overview of your client2. Pre-exercise screening decision3. Baseline (i.e. what have they been doing?):4. Starting Volume (i.e. how much will you prescribe in Week 1 of training?):5. Starting Intensity (i.e. how intense will the work be in Week 1 of training?):6. • Starting Frequency and Time (i.e. what will be the specific days/durations in week 1 of training?):7. • Progression:
***this is done by Writer ID:695711, this need to be jute rewritten***
1. You provided a brief description of Starbucks and its mission. Please give more insights on how it evaluates its effectiveness in fulfilling the mission. Although you mention the company looking at quality products, you don’t show how Starbucks uses any KPIs or feedback loops to determine any level of adherence to the mission. Give more insight on how Starbucks evaluates its effectiveness in fulfilling the mission. Show how Starbucks uses KPI’s or feedback loops to determine any level of adherence to the mission.
The assignment is provided labeled Hands-on. Two additional documents that support the assignment are provided. Reference ti use is:
Whitman, M. E., & Mattord, H. J. (2022). Principles of information security. Cengage Learning.
Prepare for your interview
you will prepare for and conduct your informational interview by completing the following tasks:Determine the logistics of your interview. Will you meet in person? Via video chat or web conference (Zoom, Google Hangouts, FaceTime, Skype, etc.)? An interview in real time is preferable, but if you and your subject are unable to arrange that, you can use email.
I conducted a phone interview!!
publish your interview questions. See below for guidance.
Conduct the interview.After your interview, summarize your notes in two or three paragraphs. Include the name of the interviewee, a short biography describing his or her professional background and experiences, and a brief synopsis of your interview details/highlights. Be sure to include a reflection on why you chose to interview this person and what you learned relative to your career. Finally, make sure to include the questions you asked. You may find this template helpful.SEE THE ATTACHMENT TEMPLATE, AND THE INFO NEEDED TO WRITE THE INTERVIEW, ALL THE INFO NEEDED IS IN THE INFORMATTION ATTACHMENT INTERVIEW DOCS.
Historical-Archival Criticism Paper• Focus on a specific historical topic that appears in your text. I stress specific, not addressing (in most cases) the text as a whole. For example, maybe you’re interested in researching the anti-Asian violence represented in John Rollin Ridge’s Joaquín Murieta or the clairvoyant mesmerism in Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Blithedale Romance. In certain cases, your topic could be more central to the overall story, such as the 1841 Creole rebellion in Frederick Douglass’s “The Heroic Slave.”
• Next, using the library or any other digital archive resources, locate at least 3 primary documents related to your chosen topic. By primary documents, I mean print or other forms of archival documents (visual or material) in the time period of your chosen text. An easy example is news coverage. Other possibilities include illustrations, memorabilia, material/pop culture artifacts, published tracts, handbills, propaganda, op-eds, or other print sources.
• Use your archival documents to build an essay, offering an analysis of your historical topic as represented in your chosen work of literature. How do the documents open up a reading of your text or illuminate important aspects of your text/topic’s representation? How does your work of literature respond to, reflect, distort or otherwise relate to the archival material?You will be using the Walt Whitman Archive, and you will be tracing back and tracking the changes made to several poems, a poem that has changed either in form or in language, a poem that may not appear in the finalized published text, and a poem that stayed consistent through the process.